Well, it is the beginning of April. The end of Q1 2012 has gone.
Time to review my knitolution progress!
My knitolutions were:
- Knit at least one lace shawl
- Knit a project with beads
- Learn how to read lace knitting charts
- Do more advanced Colorwork – still working on this LOL
- Make at least one sweater this year – about to CO tonight yayyyy
- Make at least 6 pairs of socks – made 1 3/4 pairs so far 😛
- Use up my worsted/chunky yarn stash
- Finish at least two projects a month, or 24 total for the year – Finished 8 projects so far
- Replace inferior accouterments With better ones
- Crochet more -check!
- Make an Afghan or blanket with all the crappy red heart I still guiltily hoard. – I am halfway done with my blanket of awesome! Woot!
So not too shabby.
I plan on killing the first three on my list in one… going to make a lace shawl with beads, using a chart only pattern–this one to be exact. I have the yarn and beads already. I plan on starting it sometime next month, but we will see how it goes.
I am on a shawl/scarf craze atm.
|The colors were a bit odd, but I like the finished product. I plan to block the garter st section aggressively.
I just finished another TGV (above) and cast on a Pogona this morning in the nummiest awesomes yarn EVAH. (Dancing Leaf Hip Hop)
|I am loving this pattern so far! Not surprising, it is a Stephen West pattern after all ❤|
|Better yarn picture 😛|