Jeeeeez, it’s been exactly two months since my last post!
And what excuse do I have?? NONE.
I’m unemployed atm, and have had nothing but time. But time is a tricky mistress. When you think you have more than enough… You don’t.
I’ve done soooo much since my last crafty post. Which was in April XD
I suck, I knowwww D:
First, let’s revisit my Knitolutions, shall we?
- Knit at least one lace shawl – I made TWO!
- Knit a project with beads – Check!
- Learn how to read lace knitting charts – Check!
- Do more advanced Colorwork – still working on those mittens from October LOL
- Make at least one sweater this year – I am almost done with one, and going to finish up another one that had been luring around since last year….
- Make at least 6 pairs of socks – two down, working on another pair right now…
- Use up my worsted/chunky yarn stash – hasn’t happened yet. I have been working on my fingering wt. stash though… 😛
- Finish at least two projects a month, or 24 total for the year – Finished 19 projects so far! Yayyy 😀
- Replace inferior accouterments with better ones – well….not having a job puts a damper on this one. I need a new ball winder, yarn swift, and I want a set of Knitter’s Pride 16″ interchangeables. *le sigh*
- Crochet more -check! I have crocheted more so far this year than I did last year… amigurumi not included lol
- Make an Afghan or blanket with all the crappy red heart I still guiltily hoard. – I’m still working on my blanket. I decided to just finish up the colors I started and be done with it. Ugh.
|Tell me these aren’t the cutest lil socks you ever seen??!?? 😀|
|I thought I would make the critter something with colorwork 😛|
I am also working on a blanket, this pattern to be specific. I will show you my progress to date, but I won’t say anymore about this
shitty ass waste of my life blood pattern. I plan on making a whole post about it when I finish it this week.
|Progress… was slow and steady, now erratic and frantic as FUCK. It’s to be done by Friday 8/24 D:|
So yeah. I have a shitton of progress to report, but I don’t want this post to become more epic than it already is, so later this week I’ll share more of what
I was doing instead of blogging I’ve been working on in the past few months *ahem*, or you can check out my FOs on Ravelry if you have an account and just cannot wait 😛
I have a bunch of all new YRSTS’s in store for you (yes, I haven;t forgotten about it! I have been keeping tabs on offensive patterns lol), as well as some super especial crochet-centric posts coming up soon! I’ll make more of an effort to post more, I promise!! 😛