Depression! Long time no see. Did not miss you at all.
Shit is just terrible at home (as if being unemployed and broke isn’t enough right?) and I am at my breaking point.We won’t get into specifics, but let’s just say I was told I’m good for nothing and I should get a McJob…and those were the nicest things said to me. *le sigh*
I need to get my shit together and GTFO of here.
To help fight the funk I settled in, I decided to make a list of Good Things from this week:
- I started using my Wii to exercise again… did everyday this week so far
- I’m working on a pair of socks that are neon variegated and awesome
- My boyfriend, who is so understanding and awesome…. he is my rock.
- Neon nail polish
- The crystal nail files I got at a local discount store for $1 that work amazingly and have bling on them 🙂
- Hello Kitty Stickers I found from who knows when? I’ve stuck ’em on my BC case XD
- I got my knitting mojo back. After I finished Ian’s anniversary socks I was like, “why haven’t I been knitting?? and promptly restarted the socks I mentioned above. The last thing I finished before that was a pair of crocheted slippers back before my birthday D:
- Bermuda Rain vape juice. YUM
- Stuff Mom Never Told You Podcast. I finally caught up with Stuff You Missed in History Class and needed something interesting to listen to while knitting. SMNTY is great; the host are cute and funny, and I have learned some interesting things.
That’s all I got, but typing it all out really helps put things into perspective. I suppose it isn’t as bad as it could be…and I’ll get over the funk I’m in soon enough.